Therapy Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training Course
Learn to Treat Severe to Severe Diseases with Therapy Iyengar Yoga & Enhance your skills with Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training
There are 3 types of Therapy Iyengar yoga teacher training courses provided by our team ranging from 100 hours to 300 hours.
- 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training - It is for those who are already a yoga teacher. They can learn Therapy Iyengar Yoga which can add on to their yoga skills. To know more about this, visit - https://livewithyoga.org/100-hours-therapeutic-iyengar-yoga-teacher-training/
- 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training - It is for intermediate yoga students who have significant experience in the field of yoga.
- 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training - It is for beginners who want to make or proceed for their career in Yoga.
All the Teachers will be trained by International Yogacharya Rajveer Singh Chouhan and his team.
We train students here at Jaipur, Rajasthan and also we can come to your place if there is a large group to learn Therapeutic Iyengar Yoga. As we generally visit Rishikesh, Delhi, Mumbai, Italy, France to train students in Therapy Iyengar Yoga.
What You Will Learn
Course will start with Brief about Iyengar Yoga and its uniqueness. This will clarify your questions like:
- What is Iyengar Yoga?
- Who developed Iyengar Yoga?
- Why is Iyengar Yoga unique?
- What are the benefits of Iyengar Yoga?
- and much more about Iyengar Yoga......
As Iyengar Yoga itself is unique because props are used in for asanas and pranayamas. So an important step to learning Iyengar Yoga is the use of props. This will clarify your questions like:
- What are Props?
- Why props are used?
- What kind of props are used?
- Benefits of props?
- and much more about Props......
Iyengar Yoga mainly focus on correct alignment and posture of the body. If the alignment of the body and posture while doing asanas is not correct. Then, one will not be able to get the proper benefit. In other words, Without correct alignment & posture, Yoga you are doing is not Iyengar Yoga. This part will clarify your questions like :
- Why alignment & posture matters in Iyengar Yoga?
- What is the correct alignment of the body?
- How to perform asanas and pranayamas with perfect posture?
- and much more about Alignment & Posture......
A Therapeutic Iyengar Yoga Teacher must know about the anatomy of a human body. As some kinds of asanas and tractions are so typical that cannot be performed without knowing how much pressure to apply on a particular part of the body. So that's why this section is so important that will cover the anatomy of the human body.
This is very important to know the philosophy of Yoga, philosophy of asanas and philosophy of pranayamas. This section will clarify your questions like :
- Where Yoga can take you?
- What yoga can do?
- Why yoga relates to life?
- Why asanas do something?
- Why pranayamas are related to inner self?
- and much more about What Yoga can do......?
Iyengar Yoga along with maintaining health is capable to treat diseases in the body. Diseases Treatment is what included in this part. All the major diseases and how Therapeutic Iyengar Yoga treats them will be discussed in this section of the syllabus.
Points To Be Noted
- At one time, only 20 students will be admitted to the batch.
- Accommodation facilities will be provided.
- Study material will be provided during the course.
- All asanas and pranayamas will be practically taught.
- Therapeutic Iyengar Yoga will be taught as per the disease and proper treatment for it will be practised.
- Live Practical opportunity will be given to all for treating patients with Iyengar Yoga.
- A kit including necessary props will be provided at the end of the training.
- A training certificate will be given to all students.