Yoga Classes in Jaipur and Iyengar Yoga Benefits
Created - 02 Apr 2019Last Modified - 19 Nov 2019
In the high pace era that we are living in, it is hard to imagine us "being still" and sparing a few moments of our valuable life. This has made undoubtedly possible through YOGA. LIVE WITH YOGA is providing the basic alternative for our hectic schedule with Yoga classes in Jaipur, India.
The word YOGA has emerged from the Sanskrit language, which means union, integration and also discipline. It seeks to unite the body, mind and spirit together in a harmonious state.
What are the Various Aspects of Yoga?
The 8 aspects (Ashtanga) of yoga are:
- Yama: 5 ethics of moral and social conduct - Ahimsa (non-violence), Satya (truthfulness), Asatya (non-stealing), Brahmacharya (marital fidelity or sexual restraint), Aparigraha (non-possessiveness).
- Niyama: Outlines disciplinary conduct – Shauch (purity), Santosha (contentedness), Tapas (persistent meditation), Swadhyaya (a study of self), Ishvara Paridhana (fully surrendering the self to god).
- Asana: Seated position used for yoga or meditation.
- Pranayama: Inhalation and exhalation of breath.
- Pratyahara: Gaining mastery over external affairs.
- Dharana: Fixing attention on a single object (Concentration).
- Dhyana: Realisation of self (Meditation).
- Samadhi: Ultimate state of self-realization (Liberation).
What is Iyengar Yoga?
Iyengar Yoga was founded in 1970s, by one of the greatest exponents of the ancient science of yoga - Yogacharya BKS Iyengar. He has made it possible for humans to rejuvenate the wisdom of the yoga sutras. Iyengar Yoga has taught and demonstrated all the eight aspects of Ashtanga yoga and their integration. His style of teaching yoga which is now being followed by certified teachers has been called as "Iyengar Yoga".
The yoga classes in Jaipur at LIVE WITH YOGA is primarily established on this Iyengar yoga concept based on the teaching with utmost precision in performing the different yoga asanas with the innovative use of props.
These props employ the use of belts, blankets, ropes, chairs, pillows, bolsters and wooden formations which make it possible for even the stiffest, sick and disabled to gain the perfection in yoga asanas with ease. Iyengar Yoga is internationally renowned for its therapeutic value in alleviating symptoms of various diseases.
How Iyengar Yoga is Different From Other Styles of Yoga?
- The yoga classes in Jaipur at LIVE WITH YOGA is providing the opportunity of this worldwide famous Iyengar yoga to be practised by all.
- Emphasis is purely driven on the detail, alignment and the precision in the body postures while performing asanas.
- Iyengar yoga is different from other yoga due to its 3 main elements: Technique, Sequence, and Timing.
- Technique refers to the precision in the body alignment, Sequence means an order in which asanas and pranayamas are practised in Iyengar yoga, whereas Timing refers to the time spent in performing each asana.
- Anyone can undoubtedly master this Iyengar Yoga irrespective of age, health, status or gender, etc with the help of different props.
What are the Benefits of Iyengar Yoga?
More than 70+ years now, Iyengar yoga has become the role model for millions of lives and practitioners globally, seeking a cure for enormous diseases and problems. The yoga classes in Jaipur at LIVE WITH YOGA is transforming the patients to dedicated students or practitioners responsible for their own mind and bodies and has become an ethic of the Iyengar yoga.
The therapeutic benefits of Iyengar yoga, particularly in our yoga classes are curing diseases like:
- Circulatory Diseases- includes asthma, Heart problems, hypertension etc.
- Muscular Diseases - includes Arthritis of the knee, shoulder, ankylosing spondylitis, back pain, slipped disc, nerve damage, cervical spondylitis and sciatica pain.
- Respiratory Diseases - includes bronchitis, sinusitis and asthma
- Digestive Diseases – includes Acidity, ulcerative colitis, constipation, hernia etc
- Diseases due to Hormonal Imbalance - includes PCOS, Thyroid and parathyroid disorders.
- Neurological diseases – includes Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
Improves The Quality of Life
The yoga classes in Jaipur at LIVE WITH YOGA currently aims towards the enhancement in the quality of life of a well being by indulging more and more people into this course.
Development of Inner Strength and Stamina
The impact of Iyengar yoga on the psychological well-being, specifically in the development of strength (stamina), mobility and stability are gained through the asanas of Iyengar yoga.
How Yoga Classes in Jaipur at LIVE WITH YOGA is an Exception?
- The yoga classes in Jaipur at LIVE WITH YOGA, helps the students/practitioners to proceed slowly from simple poses to more advanced poses.
- This organized sequence and a step-by-step method of our yoga classes help the yoga practitioners and beginners in developing their mind, body, and spirit.
- The props help older people, injured or ill person to perform the asanas very easily and enjoy their benefits, along with it requires less muscular strength to perform the asanas and prevents the body from any kind of risk and injury.
- Through Iyengar Yoga, we endeavoured to stay in all the asanas with perfect equanimity for a much longer time.
- In our yoga classes, a student is asked to perform the asanas with three main elements – Timing, Sequence and Techniques, through these and other innovations, guides the people to live a better life via healing and therapy.
- The yoga classes in Jaipur at LIVE WITH YOGA works with your substantial timings as per the individual's demand - Morning batches are from 6:00 am to 1:00 PM and evening batches from 5:00 to 8:30 PM.
- We have particular asanas assigned for various diseases prevailing such as Yoga for back pain either due to slipped disc, muscular spasms, Sciatica, Yoga for cervical spondylosis, Yoga for weight loss, yoga for diabetes, yoga asanas for depression, hormonal and endocrine disorders.
Life without yoga is mere breathing, SO, “LIVE WITH YOGA”
Join our yoga classes today.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org