Live With Yoga is the best Therapy Yoga Centre for Stress treatment by yoga.
Therapy Yoga For Reducing Stress
Some common asanas or yoga for reducing stress which can be performed for stress relief are:
1. Supta Baddha Konasana
As the patient with stress has a hard stomach. This asana makes the breathing process deep and large which positively affects the internal stomach organs which in turn smoothens the stomach and improves the digestive system.
2. Supta Sukhasana
This yoga for reducing stress will soften the diaphragm and smoothens the breathing process which helps in mental relaxation.
This yoga for stress relief increases the blood circulation towards the brain and as a result, relaxes it. The patient gets relief from headaches by forgetting all tensions or stress.
4. Adho Mukha Svanasana
Due to stress, the patient feels lazy all the time and this asana solves this by reducing tiredness from the body and boosting energy level.
This yoga for stress relief is one for all, this one asana releases all kinds of stress and cures mental, physical problems.
6. Viparita Dandasana
This yoga for reducing stress will stretch the chest and enhances the breathing process and as a result, relaxes the turbulent mind.
As a person with stress has a very hard stomach and diaphragm. This yoga for reducing stress helps to smoothen the diaphragm and overall stomach.
8. Supta Padangusthasana
This yoga for stress relief improves the blood circulation in the body and especially in the legs.
This yoga for reducing stress is very beneficial in case of mental stress and also activates the whole hormonal system especially the adrenal gland. This makes the breathing process smoother.
10. Ardha Halasana
This asana activates and controls the Cortisol hormone.
11. Setu Bandha Sarvangasana
This yoga for stress relief makes your emotions controlled by which you will not get emotional stress and also helpful for the heart.
12. Ujjayi Pranayama
This pranayama after all asanas increases the oxygen level in the body and enhances the breathing process. This helps to maintain smooth breathing and releases negative stress from the mind.
- During the treatment, all the yoga for reducing stress will be performed with the help of props.
- Yogacharya Rajveer Singh Chauhan is an experienced yoga trainer who will both train and cure patients of their diseases.
- The sequence and difficulty level of asanas may vary according to the condition of patients and their respective medical conditions.
- Every person will be advised to perform asanas based on their current health, age and their present capacity to perform asanas.
Stress is a condition that activates a feeling of tension, pressure or strain in a person’s mind. When you sense or face any kind of threat, provocation, danger or challenge, some chemicals and hormones (as adrenaline and cortisol) flow in your body. The flow of hormones creates a feeling of stress in the body and it provokes you to choose from a fight-or-flight response.
Normally after a stressful situation, your body and mind get relaxed but if the feeling stays for a longer time then it could affect your health. It makes the heart beat faster and increases the blood flow in all the organs
Everyone experiences small amounts of stress in their life and it is useful in many aspects of life like sports and helps in adapting to adverse conditions. An excessive amount of stress could be harmful to them and could even lead to depression and other mental problems.
There could be many causes of stress. Everyone reacts to a stressful situation differently, some person can handle it easily while some could struggle with it all their life. You can never what may cause stress in a person, there could be personal, mental or any emotional reason behind it. Some of the common reasons which create stress are:
- Overthinking about anything( even some very small issues).
- Major life events like marriage, the death of a loved one, becoming a parent
- Chronic diseases.
- Relationship issues.
- Life-threatening accidents.
- Natural disasters.
- An abusive relationship, Unhappy marriage, Prolonged divorce proceedings, child custody issues.
- Crime victim.
- Someone in the family is affected by dangerous diseases like cancer, dementia, etc.
- Poverty, jobless, homeless, financial problems.
- Lack of work-life balance, long working hours, unwanted job, military deployment.
- Family problems.
- Miscarriage, unwanted pregnancy, abortion.
A person suffering from stress shows many signs and symptoms which can help in identifying the medical condition and in starting the treatment. Symptoms could range from emotional, physical or behavior-related issues. Some common symptoms of stress are:
- Pain and fatigue for a longer period of time.
- Low sex drive and lack of interest in sex.
- Sleep problems
- Digestion and appetite-related problems
- Lack of concentration and decision making.
- A headache, low blood pressure.
- Anger issues
- Anxiety, feelings of fear, overwhelm, memory problems, irritability depression
- Social withdrawal, substance abuse.