The sedentary lifestyle that includes lack of exercise, healthy food habits and excess of stress contribute to a wider waist, round irregular tummy and increase in the level of health problems. It’s hard to get rid of the stubborn belly fat. Sometimes, even after maintaining a healthy lifestyle and working out daily, the belly fat refuses to cooperate. You need to switch to healthy food without any junks and practice yoga to reduce belly fat for a perfect shape.
Yoga will help you to reduce the belly fat and take control of your body. It will also boost your metabolism. Yoga to reduce belly fat will help you relieve stress and enhance flexibility. It will engage your abdomen muscles more efficiently than any other core exercise. This article presents you with the list of changes in the diet and the most effective poses of yoga to reduce belly fat.
Modifications in diet
- Drink lukewarm water after waking up in the morning.
- Avoid eating outside and unhygienic foods.
- Diseases such as dysentery, common cold and cough, asthma, arthritis, nasal infections, digestion problems, and skin allergies are common during monsoon season.
- Eat more of whole grains, barley, pulses soups, curd, buttermilk, citrus fruits, honey, etc.
- Increase intake of Ginger, fennel seeds and black pepper to improve digestion naturally through foods
- Increase the uptake of fiber in your daily diet.
- Increase the uptake of green leafy vegetables in your diet.
- Don’t consume frozen foods, ice-creams, fast foods, refined, roadside junks and processed foods.
- Most importantly eat on time with proper awareness.